Terms & Conditions
- Tricia Hood endeavours to display colours in images on this website, as closely to the original as possible. However, there is no guarantee that the colours on this website are the same as any printed or original works. Each monitor or mobile device will reproduce colour differently so please keep this in mind.
- We reserve the right to alter the information on this website at any time, without notice.
- Currency displayed on this website is shown in Australian dollars (AUD). In some instances currency conversion may be shown for guidance, however it may differ to the conversation rate charged due to the variable international rates and costs charged by financial institutions.
- In the event of payment default, you agree to pay all outstanding & collection costs including late payment & storage fees.
- Any legal proceedings will be within the jurisdiction of South Australia.
- Copyright for the information, images and artwork on this website and all social media is owned by the artist, Patricia Hood.
- Content within, and including this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise used for any purpose, unless otherwise discussed and agreed to in writing by the artist, Patricia Hood.
- In the case of commissioned and originals works, the copyright remains with the artist unless otherwise negotiated and agreed to in writing, by way of contract, with Patricia Hood.
- Purchase of an original work does not automatically entitle the buyer to rights to reproduce or copy the design, for example onto other items such as cards, posters, printed materials, etc. You own the artwork, not the copyright.
- The artist may continue to release images of the original artwork that you purchased, eg limited edition prints, merchandise, etc.
- Copyright is governed by the laws of Australia and other laws which apply in the country in which you reside.
Returns & Refund Policy
Terms and conditions of returns and refunds are as per the Australian Consumer Guarantee.
- All sales are final upon shipping the order.
- Refunds will not be given because you changed your mind after ordering or delivery, or because you ordered the wrong item.
- Artwork that is defective and/or is damaged during shipping will be replaced with a similar item. In the event of an original artwork being damaged and being unable to be repaired, we reserve the right to replace the item with a similar artwork or issue a refund for the amount of the artwork, excluding delivery charges.
- Photographic evidence must be provided of damaged items, showing the damage to packaging and artwork that occurred during shipping. When returning items, artwork must be packaged to prevent further damage, at the very least, as it was upon arrival to best protect it.
- All return shipping costs including delivery & insurance are at the expense of the customer returning the artwork.
- The cost of insurance cover is to be purchased with the return postage and covered for the original amount purchased in AUD.
For any queries on refunds please email email@example.com
- Please note that deposits are non-refundable. I try to be as specific as possible when discussing commissions with clients. The creative process is very fluid and what one person “imagines” is not always what the other interprets and presents.
- Each artist’s work is unique and it is expected that you’ve commissioned the work/s as you are after the artist, Tricia Hood’s interpretation and influence of your concept. For this reason it’s important to be as clear and detailed as possible if you have specific expectations.
- I hope that you’ll be happy with the completed artwork, however in the event that it’s not what you ‘imagined’ I will try to do what I can, within reason, to remedy the situation.
- If you require minor changes to the work, I will make two amendments at no cost. Further changes will be charged at a studio hourly rate.
- A deposit will only be refunded if the artist is unable to start the commission due to unforeseen circumstances. Delays in starting due to orders already in the system do not constitute a reason for refund.
Import Duties and Taxes
- If you are ordering from outside of Australia, you understand and undertake to be aware of any duties or taxes that may apply to items purchased from Australia.
- Tricia Hood is not responsible for any such costs.
- Items seized by Customs do not constitute as ‘loss’ or ‘non-delivery’. As such you absolve Tricia Hood of any responsibility for replacing items or refunding monies for items confiscated or held by customs.