We will not collect any personal information about visitors to this Website except when they knowingly provide it or as otherwise described below. For example, we will collect personal information from users to the Website when you enquire about products or request information from us. When you visit and browse the Website, our service provider records visits and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s server address, the user’s top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a user’s computer hard drive by a web browser (if your settings allow) for the purpose of storing and or recording information about a user’s ISP, browser type or website visiting patterns. If you access this Website, a cookie may be downloaded onto your computer’s hard drive.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We collect or may collect the following kinds of information about users:
- ‘contact information’. This may include an email address so that Tricia Hood can contact you. It may also include your name, mobile phone number, other phone numbers and address details. Your email address is recorded when you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and should it ever be added to a mailing list, you will be given the opportunity to ‘opt out’ from further communication.
- Communications (by email or other means, which pass through the our systems) between yourself and Tricia Hood.
- Other personal information provided voluntarily by you. This could be in response to information required to provide you with a quote or information requested by you.
We use the information collected from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected, and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection, e.g. to advise you of ‘specials’, events or exhibitions. We generally use personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested.
- Direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior written consent.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any other organisation unless the disclosure is required by law or is otherwise permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
We may disclose your personal information to our Website host and technology service providers in certain limited circumstances, for example, if the Website experiences a technical problem, to ensure that it operates in an effective and secure manner.
Absolutely. We do not collect or store your credit card details. All credit card payments are processed externally by Square so we don’t store any of your sensitive credit card details on our server. This information is held securely by the Square payment gateway. Square is a PCI-compliant payment provider, which means they meet the highest standards for security.